Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'm Curious To Know Where He Picked This One Up.....

We were revisiting Psych Season 1 the other day, and the Mother of the Gremlin and I thought the Gremlin was just playing Legos on the ottoman, unfortunately he was paying attention - as usual - and piped up with a question.

"How come the police are in that guy's apartment?" The MOTG and I shared a glance as I picked my words very carefully - attempting to shield the Gremlin from some of the more gruesome facts of life.

"Someone got very ouchy, and the police are trying to figure out who did it. They're helpers, like firemen." The Gremlin, however, caught us both off guard.

"How about the dead guy on the couch? Maybe he made the man really ouchy."

"Ummmmmmm, he's the man who got really ouchy."

"Oh, what about that alive guy walking over him?"


Favorite Toy of the Week: Penguin Stocking

No comments:

Post a Comment