Thursday, November 18, 2010

Do You Have 'Scurry?'

The Gremlin has been feeling a bit under the weather lately, and was excited to get some fruit in his system. So much, he didn't want to share.

The Mother of the Gremlin set out a bowl of raspberries, and the Gremlin tore into them. He got up to clear his bowl, and returned with the box of raspberries (minus a mouthful or two). The MOTG interjected.

"Save some of those for daddy, okay?"

"But momma, I don't want to get scurry!"

"What's that?"

"What you always tell me I'll get if I don't eat all my fruit!"

"You mean 'scurvy?'"

"Oh yeah, that."

"But if daddy doesn't get any, won't he get scurvy?" The Gremlin looked up at the MOTG, his face now a reddish version of the one in his profile.

"Well, momma, that's up to daddy."


Favorite Toy of the Week: Lego Architecture Series: Space Needle

No comments:

Post a Comment