Friday, October 15, 2010

Already A Soft Spot For Seattle-Based Mega-Corporations

"Oh momma, I'm so cold! I'm freezing! I'll never be warm again!"
"Buddy, we're just driving to the store. I'll turn the heat on."
"But I'm so so cold momma."
"See buddy we're already at the store. Just walk around and you'll warm up."
"Oooh I hate that! I'm freez-you know, I think i know what would warm me up."
"What is that?"
"Hot cocoa!"
"Sure buddy, there's cocoa down this aisle right here."
"Oh, no momma, I mean the cocoa in a cup!"
"What cocoa?"
"Over there, in the cup!"
"You mean Starbucks?"
"Yeah! that'll warm me right up."

His Birthday came early this year. Thanks again, Uncle Zach, I'll remember this when you have kids...

And once we finally got it open....
That's right - a giant, inflatable plane.

Favorite Toy of the Week: a giant, inflatable plane

3 comments:

  1. Thanks also to Woot-Off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that smile is so goofy :)

    i miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Uncle Z - Oh, I didn't know it was from a Woot-Off, I'll have to pay more attention.

    @Christina - we miss you too! We're going to try to get out there soon, definitely by next summer...

    ReplyDelete