Sunday, August 28, 2011

No New Updates Until New Domain

Google, in their infinite wisdom, has decided posts like the below are dangerous (He will destroy you, and Google took him seriously).

While I appreciate them facilitating the platform to get the stories of the Gremlin to this point, I find their current standing and communication on the issue absurd.

As such, I am moving to a private domain, at which time there will be updates concerning the MOTG losing the Pickle (but not really), the Gremlin's first real camping trip, and several wisdoms the Gremlin has shared with us over the past few days.

My last post here will be the new URL, at which time the archives will be removed from Google's purview, and added to the new domain.

Until then I am taking suggestions on the new domain name. So drop a comment, send an email (adjthegremlin@yahoo.com) and let me know what I should include in the new site, or even leave out!

Update - I have set up an alternate cache of this site at adjthegremlin.wordpress.com and will maintain that archive, I'm not too thrilled about driving traffic towards Google at the moment...

1 comment:

  1. seriously??? did they send you a warning? that's so ridiculous. i miss the days of common sense, the days before a woman could win a lawsuit over hot coffee.

    can't wait for the new domain and to hear more stories of gremlin and pickle. if you knew you were "through with two," simply "gremlinandpickle" sounds fun enough. but if there's the possibility that another one would come along, then maybe not? i'll keep thinking :P

    ReplyDelete